10 Important Things You Will Learn
1. Which joints need more mobility. Which joints you should not stretch. How stretching some joints will make you more likely to get injured.
2. How to find your limitations. Why finding your problem areas is critical to your performance in the gym. Plus a step by step self assessment video guide.
3. How posture effects mobility. The best posture to avoid bad mobility. Why your desk job is killing your shoulders and how a few small changes at work can keep you from a life of shoulder pain.
4. Why stretching alone isn't enough. What to do to make your stretching 2x more effective. One small change you can make to how you perform stretches to make them more effective, especially if you've been doing a certain stretch consistently with no results.
5. Why your restrictions lead to injury. How your compensating due to tight joints. Why your tight ankles, hips, and shoulders are almost guaranteed to get you injured.
6. How to decrease joint "stickiness". How to improve range of motion with self massage. You'll learn the best and cheapest tools for self massage as well as how to use them.
7. The best time to stretch. Should you be stretching before or after training? Both? Why it depends on the goal of that day's training session.
8. How to spot mobility restrictions. Learn to spot them by just watching your friends or video of yourself.
9. The best ways to adjust your lifts. How to make them less likely to cause you pain. How to altar squats, deadlifts, cleans, and snatches while you spend time fixing your poor hip, ankle, or shoulder mobility.
10. The top 7 mobility drills for weightlifting. How to mobilize for snatches, cleans, and jerks. Why your poor mobility is more likely to blame for missed lifts than bad technique.
Here are some more examples of things you'll learn:
1. How your posture is making your mobility worse every minute of the day!
2. What exactly is the best posture so you don’t lose all the mobility you gain from this program?
3. How stretching alone isn’t enough to keep you healthy and what you can to make the stretching you’re already doing be twice as effective
4. Exactly how you’re compensating as a result of having tight ankles, hips or shoulders and how each restriction is almost guaranteed to get you injured.
5. How improving your mobility makes learning new movements so much easier
6. How “self massage” can decrease the “stickiness” between your muscles and other connective tissues which makes it easier to improve your range of motion
7. Why your desk job is killing your shoulders and how a few small changes at work can keep you from a life of shoulder pain
8. Exactly which joints need more range of motion and exactly which joints you SHOULD NOT stretch or you’ll make yourself MORE LIKELY to get injured
9. One amazing small change you can make to how you perform your stretches to make them more effective, especially if you’ve been doing a certain stretch very consistently, with no results
10. The pros and cons of stretching before or after training. (HINT: The best time to stretch depends on the goal of that day's training session)
11. The differences better static stretching, PNF stretching, and reciprocal inhibition. Which one is best? Depends on the situation!
12. Manual therapy or massage therapy is expensive! You’ll learn the best and the cheapest tools for self massage as well as how to use them
13. How to spot mobility restrictions in yourself and your friends by simply watching how they move during training
14. Common ways poor mobility screws up your exercise technique and how to fix it
15. How poor ankle mobility can cause knee problems and even back pain as well as exactly how to test to see if that’s the real problem
16. How being a former long time distance runner has likely lead to some serious mobility issues that are going to kill your joints when you do full depth squats, deadlifts and snatches
17. What are the best ways to scale or alter squats, deadlifts, cleans and snatches to make them less likely to cause you joint pain while you spend a few weeks fixing your poor hip, ankle or shoulder mobility
18. Which exercise do we call “The World’s Greatest Stretch”?
19. What exactly “Squat Therapy” is, how to do it and how it is one of the best ways in the world to train yourself to do rock solid full depth front, back and overhead squats
20. When, in some cases, more mobility can be a bad thing!
21. How PNF stretching can be more effective than the stretching you’re doing right now
22. If stretching really improves muscle recovery?
23. My TOP 8 Mobility Resources, some of which are for FREE